We, women are moody beings. By moody I mean that we have the ability to experience different polarities in our lives and show various faces of ourselves, just like the moon. Often misunderstood, first and foremost by ourselves, what we often seek is a journey into ourselves, a path of authenticity to reveal our many nuances, feel our life purpose and express ourselves without fear to the world as what we are.
“We Women, White Moons" and “We Women, Black Moons” are two parallel online immersions that, through the female archetypes, allow us to explore the energies that move within ourselves, stimulating a deep understanding of our inner diversity. The meetings will be held in October and November 2022.
Autumn - online immersion: 4th, 11th and 18th October - 20.00-22.00
- From chaos comes everything
- Archetype Goddess Gaia - Primordial Mother
- Element Earth, Crescent Moon
- I align and follow my purpose
- Archetype Goddess Isis - Lady of Magic
- Fire Element, Full Moon
- I woman, portal of life and creation
- Archetype Goddess Saraswati - Goddess of Creativity
- Element Water, Waning Moon
These paths are for women who want to deepen their relationship with the feminine. Who want to know themselves and the mysteries of their feminine, who want to heal and transform their wounds, pains and alchemise their traumas towards an energy of creativity and fertility. A path of purification and embodiment so that the wisdom of the womb can be awakened and listened.
Both online and in-person events are all experiential and shamanic journeys that require active participation and an intention to connect deeply with one’s feminine.
What we offer:
- A protected and safe space for women
- Shamanic sharing
- Practices for the awakening of womb energy
- Explorations of divine archetypes and women’s wisdom
- Practices of heart-womb alignment
- Activation of the womb as a source of creative and fertile potential
- Shamanic meditations
Full cycle of 3 seminars “We Women, White Moons”: contribution 90 euros.
The circle is limited to 12 women to create an atmosphere of intimacy and sharing. No knowledge is needed but simply an open heart.
In November, the online course will continue with
“We Women, Black Moons”: Discovering the Mysteries of the Dark Feminine.
8th, 15th and 22nd November.
If you participate in both online immersions: “We Women, White Moons” + “We Women, Black Moons” the total contribution will be 150 euros rather than 180.
To book please contact Isha by email ( email@example.com) or on fb, instagram. Write for any information, questions or curiosity about the Daughters of the Moon path.